Thursday, July 21, 2016

Crotchet and Shhhh

 photo IMG_4313_zpsau235uwp.jpg

 photo IMG_4318_zpswieoejou.jpg



Hello Loves,

        Times are getting very hard. Everyday I see more hate and more violence. It's sad to see the human race destroy one another. I have tried to do my part in making this place a little better by simply being more positive. I use to be those people who would walk past their neighbors and never say hello. With the introduction to the Bible in my life I have realized that the way I carried myself was not the best. I have taught myself to be more positive, to filter what comes out of my mouth and to love my neighbor. If everyone were to just apply one of those to their lives, things would be different. Unfortunately, we are at turbulent times and it doesn't seem like it will be over anytime soon.  Since I can't change the whole world, I will just change myself. Wake up in the morning with positivity, do something nice for someone else, those little changes can make YOUR life more gratifying and happy. Sometimes it's not even about what you did for the other person, it's what you receive in return that makes it worth it. And Im not talking about materialistic things.

So I'll this time to thank YOU for taking the time to read my posts. I know there is many other things that you can be doing right now, yet you are here reading my blog. For that I am thankful.

Xo, Cari

Hola Amores,

     Los tiempos se estan poniendo mas difícil. Cada día mas miro mas odio y violencia. Que triste es ver la raza humana destruyendo uno a otro. Como yo no puedo cambiar el mundo, me cambiara a mi sola y ser mas positiva y amar a mi vecino. Yo era de esas personas que pasaba a lado de su vecino sin saludar. Después de ser introducida a la Biblia, me di cuanto que mi forma de ser no era la mejor. Ahora trato de ser mas positiva, de no herir a las personas con mis palabras y de amar al prójimo. Es deficit pero con la ayuda de Dios, nada es imposible. Desafortunadamente los tiempos se pondrán peor, pero si la gente hace un cambio pequeño, se puede mover montañas. Comienza tu día en un estado positivo, haz algo por otra persona, cosas pequeñas como estas train felicidad no solo al que lo recibe si no al que lo brinda. 

Y por eso me tomo es tiempo para decirte que aprecio el tiempo que tomas para leer mi blog. Yo se que podrías estar haciendo otra cosa sin embrago estas aquí. Y por esa razón te digo GRACIAS. 

Besos, Cari
 photo IMG_4319_zps1r7i9abg.jpg

 photo IMG_4323_zps5lpvahwy.jpg


1 comment: