Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Leather N Lace




 photo IMG_8693_zps10wpbucv.jpg

 photo IMG_8704_zps8ej8kzvj.jpg

 photo IMG_8699_zpsj8stwprw.jpg

Hello Lovelies,

     I been very stressed this last couple days and I was still managed to get dolled up and make some blog posts. So proud of myself. Sometimes laziness needs the smallest excuse to not do a thing. One thing, I must confess, I haven't been in the mood for no cleaning. My husband is a clean freak and you can probably see where this can become an issue. But hey, that's another story. 

    Yes, I'm just in love with crop tops and pencil skirts. Please bare with me because there is many more on the way. You can take that as a warning. This skirt is from HotMiamiStyles.com and the top is from JaidenClothing.com. Pumps were from Forever 21 which are a couple months old. 

    Hope that you guys are enjoying my posts. Hopefully I'll be able to keep them up. You just never know what tomorrow might bring. 

Xo Cari   



 photo IMG_8700_zpsqo1wjaei.jpg

 photo IMG_8694_zpsfvtzky6c.jpg

 photo IMG_8695_zpswbhrrgzr.jpg


2 comments:

  1. I admire you Cari, i looove to see you in pencil skirts. They fit so well on you. Keep up the hard work, i am an admire of yours truly -Alexander

    Please post more skirts! I can sponsor them, 714-thre08-nine-seven20

    ReplyDelete