Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Apple Martini


 photo IMG_6173_zps81025d8f.jpg

 photo IMG_6159_zpsf0562f72.jpg




Happy Hump Day,

         It's mid-week and I'm bringing to you yet another outfit post. Now this one is special!!! The skirt featured in this post comes from my boutique, Demi Boutique. It a bandage skirt that hugs your curves while slimming you. Only have a few left in S, M, and L ($19.99). If interested email me at caricollazo@gmail.com and I'll invoice you.

      For this outfit I also wanted to keep the accessories to a minimum. The pattern of the outfit and color make the skirt pop. It was a perfect combination.

How would you dress this skirt?

XO, Cari

 photo IMG_6162_zps7eaab2bd.jpg

 photo IMG_6161_zpsd6d62b38.jpg

Top: ArdenB
Skirt: Demi Boutique (19.99, email me to purchase caricollazo@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment