Monday, December 17, 2012

Mustard Me Up

      
 Photobucket

 I wore this outfit on Saturday but had no time to take pictures that I had to wear it again. Im in love with the necklace, it's just so unique and on trend. It's had begun to get a lot colder here in Southern Cali. Now I know that our temperatures do not compare to those in other parts of the country but low 60s is cold enough for us Cali peeps. On another note, I'm on partial vacation since I don't work my regular job for the next 3 weeks. Partial being that I start my other tutoring job. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week.

Photobucket

Photobucket




        Me puse este traje el sábado, pero no tuvo tiempo de tomar las fotografías que decidi usarlo otra vez. Estoy enamorada de el collar, que es tan único y en moda. A empezado a ser  mucho más frío aquí en el sur de Cali. Ahora sé que nuestras temperaturas no se comparan con las de otras partes del país, pero 60 grados es suficiente para nosotros. En otra nota, estoy de vacaciones parcial, ya que no trabajo mi trabajo regular las próximas 3 semanas. Parcial porque empiezo mi trabajo de tutoría. Espero que todos tengan un maravilloso comienzo de su semana.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: H&M
Pumps: Delicious (local store)
Necklace: Romwe.com







2 comments:

  1. Sexy as hell!! U already know im gonna love ur sexy legs!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always so lovely Beautiful Beautiful Sexy Stocking

    ReplyDelete