Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stripe Blazer Kim K Inspired Outfit

Photobucket


Hey Lovelies,

     You may already know that I love Kim's style and here is another inspired outfit. I was not able to get similar wash jeans as the ones that she is wearing but again this is an inspired outfit. The booties as you can see are different from hers as well. In future outfit post I do plan to make my pictures a lot more artsy as I will be taking pictures outdoors. I'm always in a rush trying to take pictures and trying to get out the door in time. 

    Hope you guys have a wonderful week.


XO, Cari



Photobucket

 Hola Lovelies,
      Ustedes ya saben que me encanta el estilo de Kim y aquí esta otro traje inspirado pr ella. No pude conseguir los pantalones  de lavado similares como las que ella está usando, pero de nuevo esto es un traje inspirado. Los botines como se puede ver son diferentes de los de ella también. En el post de trajes del futuro, tengo planes para hacer mis fotos mucho más artísticos, como voy a tomar imágenes al aire libre. Siempre estoy en un apuro tratando de tomar fotos y tratando de salir por la puerta a tiempo.

     Espero que ustedes tengan una semana maravillosa.

XO, Cari


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Blazer: Papaya
Jeans: Forever21 (old)
Necklace: Forever21
Booties: Andrea
Bag: Apt 9 for Kohls



4 comments:

  1. Muy Linda! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the striped blazer!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and enter it!
    Enter and double your chances of winning! See you there! :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete