Friday, January 6, 2012

Orange/Purple Cut Crease

Hey Lovelies,

   I was bored today and I felt like playing a little with my makeup. I wanted to use color so I came up with this but after I realized that it looks similar to the one that I had created a couple months ago.  Well I don't want to blog for days and bore you, which if I do I know you wont get as far...you'll just stop reading. So enough and enjoy.!

Awww yes I have a Facebook Page for my MUA, go "like"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carina-Collazo-MUA/337518776277264

Photobucket


Now I know the quality of my pictures are not as they used to be...I sold my DSLR and in a couple months I will be getting my new camera. Soooo the quality will improve soon.

On that note....the colors are a lot more vibrant then what they appear on here. Camera not that good for close ups...if you guys have any tips for point-n-shoot cameras let me know in a comment.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Xo, Cari

Go ahead leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good. Wish I could put makeup on like this! I can barely use eyeliner! Lol

    Http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous the colors are so vibrant im dying to give this a try

    ReplyDelete